Now that the kid are a little bit older...a little bit...we have tried to find some new things to do with them. Our latest endeavor is hiking. We have climbed three mountains...small mountains. I have pictures of each but the following pictures are only of our first mountain. It was our trial run to see if the kids could handle it and have a good time. They succeeded in both.
This was a hill on base that overlooked Edwards AFB. Once we reached the top we all enjoyed a few snacks. It has been tradition that once we reach the top of the mountain the kids are rewarded with a cookie. I suppose its enough to motivate them to climb these rocky and sandy hills/mountains.
Emma seems to tolerate the experience. I think she enjoys it.
We found some big rocks for the kids to climb.
On the top of Edwards AFB. Way to go kiddos! Those legs might be little but they are strong!
1 comment:
Amazing and so good of you to remember the camera and take the photos...love them all.
Post a Comment