Saturday, October 22, 2011

Kids!

Here are a few of the latest snap shots of the kids. With Eliza crawling EVERYWHERE we hear less crying and more happy jabbering. I love listening to these two talk through out the day. Now that Eliza can get to Dane's toys - Dane has been learning some rough lessons on sharing. It's been a week of "say sorry and give Eliza a kiss and hug." The other day I saw progress. Dane had accidentally bumped Eliza while he was playing and he immediately leaned over and gave her a kiss to say sorry. What a good kid!

This was a morning shot- perhaps that is why he looks a little crazy eyed.
Eliza is pulling up on everything. Not to her feet yet- she is still a little wobbly for that. What a big girl. ELiza eats upwards of 3 containers of baby food a meal...sometimes more. She loves pancakes and waffles. (who doesn't its covered with syrup) She loves it when we talk and sing to her. While I put her to bed I usually will sing a primary song. As soon as I start singing she starts humming. She loves to dance and clap her hands. She can wave bye-bye. What a little smart-pants. We love this sweet little Eliza Lou!

The other day I hear Dane running toward me excited and wanting me to follow him. He went running to the chess board that he had placed all the pieces on. He was so proud of himself. Love this little boy!

2 comments:

sharon said...

great blog, wonderful pics

love g'ma

Megan said...

your kids are getting so big! and cuter with every passing day!