Dane was recently introduced to.....a stick of glue. He loved it. Here is a sampling. While we were making the pumpkin faces I kept asking him if he wanted to make more and he always responded with a very excited, "more punsins." The other thing he kept saying and talking about was Daddy. He would point to the pumpkins and say some gibberish with Daddy mixed in there. I knew he was excited to show daddy. For the next three days every time daddy would go in the kitchen Dane was sure to show him the pumpkins. He loved the activity and I love having them hang in my kitchen.
Here is our part of our Thomas the Train costume. Definitely home made but I have to admit I like home made Halloween Costumes! I need to sew on a yellow 1- maybe on the sleeves or the sweat pants. To top off the costume is a scarf and a train conductor's hat. (We'll see if he will actually wear them) We are excited for his first Trick or treating experience!
1 comment:
What a fun Mom you are! Can I come to your house tomorrow and make punshins? Love it.
Post a Comment