Saturday, October 22, 2011

Anybody need a great idea.....


I have been working on (very slowly) a flannel board for the kids to play with and for us to use during FHE lessons. I have the felt ready, a spot scoped out to hang the felt and I ordered several of the sunbeam picture sets sold through the LDS distribution center. However, I have been stumped on how to get the pictures to stick to the felt. (they are just card stock pictures) I have scoured the internet for ways to do this- coming up short every time...and then a brilliant idea came....here is your idea to pass on to anyone who is trying to make a felt board and doesn't want to spend 20 dollars on expensive velcro or adhesives that won't really work.

Use the velcros from the millions of diapers you change everyday!

In just one day I can tear off around 30 velcros. My plan is to Elmer's Glue two to three velcros on each picture and voila...cheap and very effective. The best part- they stick like a dream.

(Perhaps I am a little too excited about this.)

1 comment:

Heather said...

dude. this is AWESOME!!!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!