Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pregnancy.


I am not sure I have posted a picture on the blog of my ever growing tummy.  This was me somewhere among the 5th month.  We were out hiking (well, this particular hike was really just a long walk through the sand) and I thought, "hey, I can write an amazing blog about how I am pregnant and hiking. I. AM. AWESOME."  OK, not really…if I had really thought that I would have chosen different socks.

anyway.

Currently, I am rounding the corner on week 27.   We can not wait to meet this little girl.  We equally can not wait to find out what her name is!

  What is sweeter than three little girls.  Sometime while I was growing up my mom and I had seen a photo or something of three little girls with white dresses and yellow sweaters on. We have ever since talked about my three little girls in white dresses.  I suppose it was fate…destiny…the plan!  Whichever and whatever, I am already in love with this new little girl!

Living in the CA desert cravings aren't really an option.  Unless the craving can be satisfied by Burger King or Arby's I am out of luck!   It seems like most of the time I usually just tell Matt I am craving something with a lot of fat in it.  Pretty easy, huh?!  We should all be pregnant in the desert- it would make life a lot easier for our husbands! :)

We are excited to add this little girl to our mix.  We just hope she is ready for all the excitement, movement, noise, and love that this family will give her…because it will be a lot!

No comments: