Saturday, February 23, 2013

Our little Emmalyn

Emma turned 6 months just a few days ago.  This girl is quick.  She can lunge and grab faster than you think possible.  It is a daily occurrence that I am holding her while I am eating and with-in a split second she has grabbed my cup, plate, fork, food, etc. and won't let go unless you pry it from her death grip.  She prefers to sit up 80% of the time.  She is eating baby food everyday and prefers sweet potatoes to everything.  She is starting to kick some of her bad night time habits.  She caught a nasty version of bronchiolitis and since being sick I have spoiled her...you know, she slept with me, I fed her all through the night, stayed up with her if she didn't want to sleep, etc.  Not anymore.  She is back to waking 1-2 times a night and I am gearing up for the dreaded 2-3 day event of letting her cry it out.  She is growing up!  Time is moving fast and she is changing all the time.  We love our little Emma!  

Was there ever a sweeter little face?  


(fyi- the following birthday posts are out of order. Scroll down if you want to read them in order)

1 comment:

Megan said...

What a pretty little girl! She looks so much like your hubby in this pic! Good luck with the torture that is crying it out... :( Poor baby, poor mama.