Thursday, February 7, 2013

Emma at 5 months

Emma finally got her 4 month well baby doc appointment...at five months.  Not bad, huh?!  She proved to be the chub that we all love to squeeze!  Emma is a great baby.  Of our three kids I think I might be enjoying her the most during these baby months...I think I might have said that about each of them.  I love being Emma's mom.  (and Eliza's and Dane's mom)

She has had a nasty case of RSV/Bronchiolitis.  Is there anything worse than watching your sweet little baby hacking up a lung?  Probably not.  We even made a midnight trip to the ER this past week...Emma lived...so did I.  We had a follow-up appointment and the Doc said she is looking almost as good as new.  I am going to be ready for these winter months to be over and for all these yucky germs to go away!  

Emma's Stats
5 months 14 days
19.62 lbs...........96.94%
26 inches..........71.62%
17.12 HC.........90.98%








Pretty cute, huh!?

1 comment:

sharon said...

so cute and animated...she really looks like Eliza and Dane together and what beautiful blue eyes. wow