Conference is one of the greatest times of the year. One of our favorite conference traditions is having monkey bread during the first session on Sunday. What could be better, conference and monkey bread. Yes, thank you! Conference with three kiddos is tough but the kids were nice to us and took naps through 3 of the four sessions.
Little Emma is almost 3 months old and is already into her 9 month clothes. What can I say, she loves to eat! She is a calm little girl with a very easy temperament! Thank goodness! She is a pro at talking and eating. She goes to sleep for the night at 8:00pm. She occasionally will fall asleep on her own without any help from me. She is slowly getting onto a schedule with three naps. We just love this little girl!
Bahaaha! I had given Eliza some raisins one day and Matt found her like this. Lounging in her boy pants, pink hat, laid out on the sofa. What a kid! This girl keep us entertained!
Oh, Dane! What a good boy! It's fun and sometimes frustrating to see the differences between these to kids. Dane is a very obedient kid, he likes rules, and he likes when he knows what is expected. Eliza on the other hand...well, lets just say "honey badger don't care!"
More Emmalyn pictures! She grows so fast! She is "just" starting to reach and grab toys. She looks so grown up when she finally is able to grab something. I think at times it surprises her when she does.
1 comment:
I think I am going to copy your Monkey bread idea for conference. yum.
And Eliza lounging is awesome!!!
Post a Comment