We love our water table. This water table has been turned from a sand table, a rice table and now a water table. We keep it in the garage out of the sun but the kids still enjoy getting soaked in the Virginian heat and humidity. These two kiddos play so well together. We hear Dane, perhaps daily, asking Eliza if she will play with him. I love that they want to be together as they are playing. (This was the goal when planning how close in age we wanted them) Now we just have to get them ready for the next one to join their fun! I just bet these two will be excited to have another sibling to add to the fun!
Notice the hazy/foggy picture- the humidity made my lens fog up. I had to wipe it after every picture. Yep, it's humid here!
This picture makes Eliza look like a "real" kid! When did she get to be so big?
So much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment