Wednesday, July 18, 2012

34 weeks


 35 weeks

A few quick quirks/symptoms/notes about being pregnant:
1.  My "real" pants no longer fit, thus the skirt and gouchos
2.  I eat...but would rather not.  There isn't much room left in there.
3. No cravings- except wanting to chew ice (yes, I am taking an Iron supplement)
4.  Dane has become our little Baby Doctor.  He loves checking to make sure the baby is healthy with our doctor kit.  It is serious business!
5.  Eliza loves to drum on my belly 
6.  I think my hair has grown a few inches in the last month.
7.  My joints are getting loosey goosey.  Definitely starting to get ready for the big day
8.  Feeling great!  My guess is this little baby girl is coming around the 10th or 11th.  
Just a guess.

1 comment:

Katelyn Marie said...

Awesome!! And no, we don't frequently update our blog... but once we get better at it, I will let you know the link.