Thanks for adding me (again)! I hope your Christmas tree is able to make it til Christmas. :) I can't wait to pull out my stuff and decorate! P.S. Your kids just get cuter and cuter!
have fun with that!Have you taught your kids to lay down and look up into the tree with the lights on? Do it! My kids will get pillows and blankets and park themselves under the tree to enjoyt he twinkle lights.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Thanks for adding me (again)! I hope your Christmas tree is able to make it til Christmas. :) I can't wait to pull out my stuff and decorate!
P.S. Your kids just get cuter and cuter!
have fun with that!
Have you taught your kids to lay down and look up into the tree with the lights on? Do it! My kids will get pillows and blankets and park themselves under the tree to enjoyt he twinkle lights.
Post a Comment