THE BEST SOUP! Even Eliza loves this soup. I think she would eat it everyday if I gave it to her. Lots of vegetable, a little broth, chicken, and gnocchi's. Yum! A perfect fall/winter soup. If anyone is interested I can send it to you through email.
This is our Thankful tree. While Dane and I were making it I tried to explain to him what it was to be thankful. I wasn't sure he understood. We hung the tree on the wall and then I asked him to name a few things he was thankful for. His first leaves: cats, slides, parks, daddy, and bowls. He has since named boats, airplanes, trains, french fries, fish, tables, and the park (again). We are excited for Thanksgiving! We have so much to be grateful for. Healthy bodies and healthy kids, a happy home, and the Gospel. We are grateful we have a steady and secure job that provides a warm home for our sweet kids to feel safe in. Technology that allows us to see and talk with our families frequently. We are blessed abundantly! Hopefully our tree will be a little more full by the time Thanksgiving comes!
2 comments:
mmm I want that recipe! Sounds great!
I want the recipe too! -Jen
Post a Comment