Happy Birthday to Jeanette!
Every year is pretty great and somehow they seem to just get better. I told Matt what I really wanted for my birthday was a sugar bowl. He was happy to oblige. The kids came through some great pregnant lady food…trail mix, an ice cream cake, and a box of donuts! They know me too well!
During the day we went to the library and to the Test pilot Museum here on base. Nothing fancy but the kids enjoyed it which made my day easy! Happy Birthday to me!
I also bought myself a STEAM MOP! I love it! I have the perfect floors to crank that steam up and let it work. On-base housing typically uses the most durable flooring they can find. So, we have that tile that you typically see in cafeterias. I love it. I probably wouldn't choose to put in our final home but to clean it and steam it and play on it, its perfect!
We also went out to eat at a place that I had been wanting to try, BeX. I enjoyed a tri-tip sandwich, french fries, and a Lava cake. Matt was a sport and took multiple trips to show the kids the giant fish tank so I could eat in a little peace. Dinner out…always a treat!
28 is going to be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment