Saturday, March 23, 2013

Emmalyn at 7.5 months

Our little chubs is getting older and I love/hate it!

She is starting to wear age appropriate clothes!  She still wears some 18 month clothes but more often than not she can still fit into 9-12 month clothes.  I think it must mean she is slowing down in size.  (Lets hope she is slowing down or we are going end up with an Amazon woman on our hands)

Emma is starting to move from the "I'm a big blob of chub" baby to "I can actually move" baby.  It has been so fun to watch her rolling and reaching.  It's about time!  I suppose babies are on their own schedule when it comes to milestones.  Fast or slow, our little Emma is a little cutie!  The next baby milestone is growing some teeth.  She shows no signs of teeth as of yet.  I'll take those gummy smiles for another month!

She is a very smiley and happy baby.  Ready to smile for anyone who talks to her.  She still loves Dane and Eliza more than anyone else.  She lights up when Matt skypes.  It's going to be so great when those two get to meet again.  I just bet her reaction is "oh, there you are dad!  Where have you been?"

Emmalyn has been my little sweetie during this deployment.  I won't lie, there are mornings when I sneak her into my bed for the last hour of sleep and I secretly love it when I get to take a nap with her in the middle of the day.  She is my little snuggler when the my other two little rascals are too busy to hug and kiss me!

What a sweet little Emma!








1 comment:

sharon said...

you have beautiful children...too sweet!
I love that you get to take a nap with her.