Lots of pictures capturing some of the Easter fun we had. The kids are at a great age for enjoying some of the Easter activities. Easter egg hunts were the definite favorite. Here are a few fun stories about our Easter.
** When I was explaining to Dane why we celebrate Easter we had a few points of confusion. Since he is just 3 years old I tried to keep the details of the crucifixion and resurrection simple. After a short conversation about Jesus and the events surrounding Easter Dane asked, "When I die will I have nails in my hands." Oh, sad. No sweet boy, you wont't!
** The first egg hunt was in the front yard. As Dane ran to pick up his first egg he picked it up and realized there was something inside. He quickly opened the egg, dumped the candy on the ground and out the egg in his bag. It was about the 4th or 5th egg when he realized it was candy. I think we are going to try to keep our eggs empty from now on. He and Elize could have cared less about the candy.
** Eliza was found twice in a corner unwrapping the tin foil chocolate eggs- chocolate smeared all over her face. She is so sneaky sometimes!
** On the way home from our Family Easter Dinner we drove past a field of cows, stinky cows. Dane started complaining by saying, "MOM! That tastes yucky in my nose."
Enjoy all the pics. They are not in order but the kids are still as cute as ever! We really do have the greatest kids!
1 comment:
almost like being there...so fun to look at.
Post a Comment