Day begins around 6:30am with Oatmeal. These poor kids get oatmeal probably 5 days out every week. They love it- I love it. I suppose it's a win-win!
Play-Doh! These kiddos will play with the play-doh for hours. I think on this day we played for two hours. I finally get tired of sitting on the hard chair and made them clean it up.
Give Eliza a lot of little peices of play-doh and few containers and she will fill and spill them for.....about two hours. It must be the age!
Dane was most excited about his "donut." Dane kept telling me he wanted to take it to Daddy at work. Dane thinks Daddy eats donuts all day at work. A few months ago we took the metro into Matt's work and had a donut all together. During this trip Matt also told Dane that when he goes to work he eats donuts all day....and of course our two year old believed him. If you ask Dane what daddy does at work he will tell, "He eats donuts."
After play-doh it's time to go outside! Normally we just play in the dirt and the water table but on this day I made the kids some sidewalk paint. They liked it for a little while. Eliza is by far the most creative when it comes to new games, toys, activities. She will find a way to use it that will probably result in getting messy. Usually my rule is- if we are outside it's fair game to get as dirty as you want. They take full advantage!
I didn't take a picture of the water table- but lately it takes about 5 minutes for it to become a mud table. Mud is a little more fun than just water...I have to agree!
After lunch, naps, and a little Curious George it's time to just play. Dane is back into building his towers and playing with all his little figures. Eliza is still into destroying everything!
And then the moment we have all been waiting for.....Daddy comes home.
3 comments:
someone said DONUTS!!
One of my favorite foods...not kidding. The bakery people know my name. What great fun at your home!
love this!!!! you are the best mommy!!!
You are such an amazing mom! I hope that when Ava gets bigger I can find lots of interactive things to do with her to keep her entertained. :) Love all the pictures of your adorable kids! Hoping all the best for whenever Baby #3 decides to make its appearance! (hopefully sooner than later?) :)
Post a Comment