You may have a giant belly but the rest of you looks waaay better then I do at 38/39 weeks! You're adorable! Can't. Wait to see pictures of the little one!! :)
And from this distance you aren't looking all that oger-ish to me (or is it orge-ish?). I can't wait to get the phone call that says "here we go" or whatever it is you will say when it is time!
Seriously so excited. I don't know how you can stand it :)
4 comments:
You may have a giant belly but the rest of you looks waaay better then I do at 38/39 weeks! You're adorable! Can't. Wait to see pictures of the little one!! :)
You have soo totally dropped :) can't you tell?
And from this distance you aren't looking all that oger-ish to me (or is it orge-ish?). I can't wait to get the phone call that says "here we go" or whatever it is you will say when it is time!
Seriously so excited. I don't know how you can stand it :)
looking good and looking ready...we're excited to "hear" she's "here"
Whoot Whoot! Jeanette you look great! I hope you're feeling a-o-kay too. Enjoy these last few days ;)
Post a Comment