Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sugar and Spice and everything nice....

We are having a Girl!

We will be adding another sweet little girl to our mix in just 19 short weeks. It is amazing how fast time is moving! I can not wait to meet this new little one! The ultrasound showed a healthy little baby with all her fingers and toes. We feel so blessed and happy!




I am 21 weeks in these photos and feeling great! Just recently I have started to feel much bigger...probably because I am getting much bigger! It seems in the last few weeks my belly just sort of turned from that awkward flabby stage to definite pregnant belly! Love it! The only new negative side effect to being pregnant is my inability to sleep...thus the updated blog at 10:45 at night. Oh well, I'll get a little girl out of these sleepless nights! Totally worth it!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations Jeanette!!! I am so excited for you!!! You are such a good mommy!

Danny and Jessi said...

You look great! Loving the baby bump and that pretty, long hair!

Angela said...

owell isn't a word Jeanette.

That's embarassing!

Heidi Henderson said...

Congrats! And if you need a name idea, I'm okay if you want to use Heidi! You are so cute when you are pregnant!

Caleb and Suzy said...

congrats! oh that is so fun. you look fabulous and happy... btw the answer to your proposition a while ago is yes. we'd love to do that with you.
-Suzy

Rachelle said...

I'm so happy for you Jeanette! You have an adorable family!

MB Lamb said...

Jeanette! You look fabulous :)

Megan said...

Just getting caught up on your blog! So exciting that you're having another girl! I hope she and Eliza will be best friends!