The Bradford's are doing well. Kids are happy. Momma is getting big. Dane is starting to say some really funny things. (The other day I got a whiff of something stinky and I asked Dane if he or Eliza had pooped. He, in a silly voice, says, "No, momma poop.") Daddy is nearing the end of the busy budget season. Eliza is running and loving the freedom.
Pregnancy update: I forget how much (after the first three months) I love being pregnant. I have lots of energy and I am able to eat almost anything (cilantro is still a major yuck). I feel this baby moving all the time and I love it! No heartburn and really no cravings. The other two kids I craved doughnuts, jalapeƱos, hot wings, A-1 Sauce, and the list went on. This little baby- nothin. Maybe the cravings will show up a little later. We are due August 18th and just about 5 months along. Life is pretty good when you have a baby in your belly! :)
4.5 months pregnant and definitely sporting a healthy size bump! I don't mind- means the baby is getting big and my body knows what's up.
This girl will run if she sees a phone that is even somewhat with-in reach...and then she runs away so she can push all the buttons.
At the local skating rink they rough up the ice on Mondays and allow kids to come "play in the snow." Dane and Eliza loved being in their snow clothes and of course playing in the snow.
It was a fun way to spend the morning. Funny to think two years ago we had over two feet of snow to play in and this year...nothin.
Cleaning out the spice cabinet with mom. Thanks for the help Eliza!
After Eliza goes to bed for her morning nap Dane and I try to do a little "preschool." Usually just talking about numbers or letters, working on patterns, gluing a fun art project together. Look at that smile- makes me melt! If you notice- Percy isn't too far away. He carries Percy or Thomas everywhere!
Our recent endeavor is patterns. He loves using the glue. When he was first learning to use the glue I would say, "Not too much." Now every time before he uses it he looks at me and says, "momma, not too much."
Dinner!
This girl can put down. She LOVES LOVES green beans and would eat them for every meal. I never worry if she is getting enough food you put it in front of her and she will eat it. (unless it's fresh fruit- she loves applesauce though!)
These two are pretty funny. The latest game they love is wrestling. For a long time (for obvious reason) I protected Eliza from Dane's wrestling desires. However, lately I have relaxed a little and realized Eliza loves to wrestle with Dane. Really, it's Dane rolling all over Eliza and Eliza laughing. They are 'starting' to play well together!
Working on a little painting.
Eliza probably stands at the piano for at least an hour a day. She turns the pages to the piano book, plays a song, and then turns another page...repeat...for an hour. I love seeing her bounce as she plays.
Surprisingly they have yet to rip any pages out of the book.
4 comments:
I loveall the pictures. But I love that you will be HERE in a month even MORE!!!!!!
You do realize that now that you wrote about ELiza not hurting the Song book she will tear it to shreds today?
"No, mamma poop!" Zing....
oh wow, CONGRATS on baby #3 being on the way! I'm so happy to hear that you're feeling good and loving it! So happy for you! And love how cute and big your kiddos are getting! Time goes to fast!
I just realized Eliza has a football on her shirt.
.
Post a Comment