Alright, alright. This is total bragging but I am impressed everyday when we sit down for our reading lessons. Dane and I started working through a reading book about 3 months ago and we are nearing the end, 100 lessons and we are on lesson 85. Can ya'll just look at what our little 4 year old can read! The best part is…he loves it! He always reminds me that we need to do our reading lesson, he gets so excited when we introduce new sounds or words or punctuation. I think I am in love with seeing my kids learn!

3 comments:
Somehow I forgot your blog was private. I've been missing Jeanette updates and turns out you've been updating all along - I just never checked. Love you!
Brag away, mama!!
I love that book. You had a baby! I mean, that hair! I wish my posts were as positive as yours always turn out to be. Keep it up>..
Post a Comment