Thursday, September 5, 2013

Let's wrap that up!

What a great six (well, really 7) month deployment this has been.  It was hard and I really missed our family just being a family. However, we have had some serious fun while living in Melba.  Endless hours on the trampoline, enough swinging to last a lifetime, tractor rides, four wheeler rides, 3 trips to Utah in a GIANT van.  We played in the mud, rode our bikes, roasted hotdogs, played with 5 kitties, and....the list could go on and on.  It has been 6 months full of adventures and fun! Thanks Nana and Papa!

I was able to accomplish several goals that were a "big deal"...well at least to me.  I got to spend T.I.M.E. with my family in a way that will never happen again (or at least we hope it will never happen again).  I learned more from my mom about being a mom- if that's possible- and I had countless conversations with Angela and Allie that definitely served to keep me sane through the long months.

We are all together now and together is better.



Here are a few pictures of the last month of our stay in Idaho. 

 Finally, a pic with all the grand kids.  It's already out of date!  
A new granddaughter has been added to the mix!
 The girls...and the kids!  This picture was taken at a place called Swayne's Walk.  It is one of our favorite activities out in Melba!
 Days before Spencer left for the OKC Mission!  These kids miss Uncle Spencer!
 The girls and the kids at the zoo.  It's always fun when we are all together!
 Skinny petite little Aubrey -----and----- chubby monster baby Emma!  
 Our beautiful little Lizee! 
 Aunt B and Uncle Spencer came to visit!!!!  
Perfect timing as they were able to catch all the Melba 4th of July Festivities.


 Our Gorgeous Emma!




 What a cheeser!
 This was one of our favorite things to do during our stay in Melba!
 This is Dane's excited face!

 Fuzzy, but this was during the 4th of July Fireworks!




No comments: