The kids were able to spend lots of time just being with Nana, Papa, and Spencer. When Dane prays over his food and before he goes to bed he always prays for Papa's truck and the tractor and Nana's chickens and eggs. Nana and Papa gave Dane a BYU cap while we were visiting. Now that we are home Dane likes to wear it backwards mostly. One day I asked him why he wears it like that and he said something about Spencer and his hat. I can only assume Dane had seen Spencer with his hat backwards at some point and is trying to be like Spencer.
Eliza definetley favored the males during the trip. If Spencer was in the room she was following after him wanting him to hold her. Since we have been home she has been a total daddy's girl, often preferring daddy over me. I love it!
Dane and Eliza loved helping Nana make breakfast...or any food really. Nana was so patient with both of them. Dane learned to crack eggs all by himself and became a pro at making circus waffles!
Nana with the grand babies. We were even missing three grandkids!! I tried to get a good shot but with this many kiddos there is always someone not looking....or maybe I should say Eliza was not looking. The cousins had a great time playing together! Dane still talks about Jared.
1 comment:
I think my favorite is the picture where Eliza turned all the way around or the picture!
Such fun to have so many cousins to play with. Now our lives are boring...
Post a Comment