Friday, June 1, 2012

Another day in Melba

It had been a rainy day and the kids were just itching to get outside.  Finally, we (the mommas) said , "Fine, go on outside and get some of that energy out."  It had probably been 5 minutes  when we decided we should probably go check on our little kiddos to make sure they weren't....playing in the mud or something...
Low and behold!  
What could be better though?  Kids and mud is like lamb and tuna fish...or spaghetti and meatball!  They just go together!  I think the kids played in the mud for 30 minutes before it was obvious they were all pretty cold and needed to warm up.  We stripped them down and threw all their clothes in the washer. Wouldn't want it any other way!












2 comments:

Angela said...

so um...when is Matt's next training thing? I miss you guys already.

Can't wait for Christmas!

Susie said...

Ha I love LOVE mud pics!! After I saw you in Melba I was so anxious to get home and see all your fun family photos!!

I love Eliza's shirt--mud printed!! So fun!!