SO excited for ya! We ended up not heading up there at the end of January because we babysat for a couple who went to the temple instead. Hoping to make it up there to see you guys soon!!
I wanted to officially say CONGRATUFREAKINLATIONS!!! Of course I already knew a while ago with my chatter box of a mother, but really, congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys!
9 comments:
Oh my heck! Congratulations!! How far along are you?
Of course you are....congratulations.
That's all we get, "oh baby, oh baby" I need a due date, do you know the gender yet? C'mon Jeanette!
But yeah, Congratulations mama
:)
SO excited for ya! We ended up not heading up there at the end of January because we babysat for a couple who went to the temple instead. Hoping to make it up there to see you guys soon!!
Guess what I am not pregnant and you are!
In case you forgot.
ha ha... I love it! You go girl!!!
I wanted to officially say CONGRATUFREAKINLATIONS!!! Of course I already knew a while ago with my chatter box of a mother, but really, congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys!
oh my gosh. CONGRATULATIONS!!! jealous!!!! hopefully we can catch up to you soon!!!
YAY! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!
Post a Comment