I may have already posted this picture. I love it. Eliza has the greatest smile!
Eliza and her new buddy kickin it at the splash pad. Eliza loved being able to be outside and NOT in her car seat.
Love this little face!!
The results of a pipe bursting in our upstairs bathroom. It flooded the bathroom and five seconds later water was pouring through the light fixture. Welcome home!!
Hah! What a chubs! I love it! She is starting to sit up on her own. I can hardly believe how quickly she is growing!
This was Father's Day. Matt requested the "World's Best Chocolate Cake." Just so happens that I have the recipe! :) Dane looks so happy to be eating cake!
Eliza eats cereal!! She loves it! She takes big bites and squirms if I don't go fast enough!
There is a great splash pad up near our house. Dane LOVES it! It took only about 30 seconds for him to be completely soaked through! He held onto his shovel the entire time. He loves that shovel! Some kids have a security blanket- Dane has a security shovel.
Eliza loved the splash pad as well. Usually if we are outside the poor kiddo is in her car seat. This time she was able to lay out on a blanket. She was content to just kick and smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment