Thursday, May 19, 2011

Three Months










Dane no longer sits on her or throws things at her. Yay!

She is such a chill and relaxed little kiddo. Loves to be in the stroller. Likes watching Dane. She thinks its funny when I wipe her mouth off. She gets a big smile.

Sleeps in the hallway in a pack n' play. What a sport. Lately when she wakes up at 6:00am (she still has about 2 more hours of sleep) I feed her and then put her in our bed and then we get up! Works out great! I am looking forward to when she will have a room.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Oh soooo cute! I love her baby belly. Can't wait to see you again, and we missed you this past week. The headbands turned out great and I think Angela will send it to you along with stuff that she has for you too. Have a great Sunday today!

Megan said...

Ahhh I'm just now catching up on your blog! Eliza is so much bigger than the last time I read up! She's so beautiful, and I'm glad to hear she's a sweet, easy-going little thing. :) Love all the updates and glad things are going so well for you!

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

she's awesome.